Spicy Thai Rice and Chicken Wraps Dated 1962From chefmeow 4 years ago
- 6 plain flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper diced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 cups rice shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup lime juice shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 10 ounces grilled chicken breast finely sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large pan and sauté garlic, red pepper and red pepper flakes for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and stir until the rice is well coated then add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir then reduce heat and cover then allow to simmer 20 minutes until rice is cooked.
- Meanwhile mix cilantro, lime juice, peanut butter and coconut milk.
- Place the grilled and sliced chicken in the peanut butter sauce mixture and keep warm.
- Warm the tortilla shells slightly then cover surface of each shell with spinach leaves.
- Spread filling evenly over the spinach then roll tortilla shell up tightly and cut in half.
- Secure rolls with toothpicks and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!