Thai Chicken Lettuce WrapsFrom kody 6 years ago
- 1 lb chicken tenders, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced thin shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix (coleslaw mix without dressing) shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced at an angle shopping list
- 1/2 cup plum sauce shopping list
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, halved again shopping list
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet over high until hot.
- Add the vegetable oil, then the chicken.
- Cook for two minutes stirring constantly.
- Toss in the ginger, garlic, bell pepper, cabbage/carrot mix and green onions.
- Stir-fry another two minutes.
- Add the plum sauce and toos for one minute, then add the basil.
- Drizzle in fish sauce and turn to coat evenly.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Place small heaps of chicken mixture onto a 1 or 2 leaf thick piece of lettuce.
- Sprinkle cucumber over it and fold to eat like a taco.
The Cookkody North Vancouver, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!