Abuelita ChimichangasFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 4 medium bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ ABUELITA chocolate syrup with cinnamon Flavor shopping list
- 6 frozen phyllo dough sheets, defrosted according to package directions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar (1 tablespoon granulated sugar plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking
- COMBINE bananas, nuts and Abuelita syrup in medium bowl; stir
- gently to coat.
- PLACE 1 phyllo sheet on flat kitchen surface. Fold in half; spray with
- cooking spray.
- Place about 1/3 cup banana mixture on bottom third of short end of
- phyllo sheet; spread to within 1 inch from each side.
- Fold bottom of dough over filling; fold dough in on both sides then
- roll up burrito-style. Repeat process with remaining phyllo sheets
- and banana mixture; place on baking sheet seam-side-down.
- Spray chimichangas with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!