Creamy Baked Crab DipFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 6 ounce can crabmeat shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced green onions for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese, crabmeat, onion, milk, salt, pepper and Worcestershire.
- Stir well then place mixture in ovenproof serving dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes then sprinkle with onions and serve.