Apple Topped Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 medium tart apples peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- In a nonstick skillet brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Place in a rectangular baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Add wine to skillet stirring to loosen browned bits.
- Pour over chops then cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in same skillet sauté apples in butter 4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup apple juice and honey and cook for 2 minutes then spoon over chops.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes then remove chops and apples to platter and keep warm.
- Reserve pan juices then in saucepan combine cornstarch and remaining apple juice until smooth.
- Add reserved pan juices then bring to a boil cooking and stirring 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over pork and apples.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!