Cucumber SandwichesFrom vainwi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix, adding milk as needed to make it easy to spread.
- Depending on how much time you want to spend on these, you can just spread slices of bread w/ cream cheese mixture, cut in quarters and top with cucumber slices.
- My kids like to cut circles out of the bread, then spread w/ cream cheese mixture and top with cucumbers.
- If I'm using a baguette, I just slice, spread, top.
- For color, you can add a strip of red pepper or pimento, or a sprinkle of paprika.