Chunky Beef Vegetable SoupFrom dcwins 6 years ago
- 3 c vegetable juice shopping list
- 2 c hot water shopping list
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut in 1" cubes shopping list
- 8 c frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c ketchup shopping list
- 3 tbsp beef-flavor instant bouillon shopping list
- 1/2 t pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pour vegetable juice and water into crockpot; add beef, vegetables, ketchup, bouillon and pepper; stir gently. Place lid on crockpot.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours OR on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours until beef is tender.
The Cookdcwins Clinton, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!