How To Make A Relish TrayFrom angelinaw 6 years ago
- 1 long thin dish shopping list
- 1 head of red lettuce to line dish with shopping list
- 1 can whole sweet pickles (I used the baby bread and butter variety) shopping list
- 1 can whole kosher dill pickles (baby again) shopping list
- 1 can feta stuffed olives shopping list
- 1 can green olives shopping list
- 1 can pepperoncini shopping list
- 1 box whole cherry tomatoes shopping list
- Colored Saran Wrap for transport shopping list
- toothpicks shopping list
- NOTE: The ingredients are optional, depending on the crowd you are pleasing. In this instance, the pickles went very fast and the stuffed olives and pepperoncini did not. shopping list
How to make it
- Line your dish with the washed leaves of the red lettuce. Be artful in your arrangment, as this will act as your backdrop for the condiments.
- Starting at the ends of the dish, place the two types of pickles on each end. (One end will have the kosher dill, the other end the sweet pickles)
- Place the cherry tomatoes, lined up, to form a thin divider between the next condiment.
- Working in, place the next pair of condiments, in my case it was the olives. So I had green olives on one side and then the stuffed olives on the other side.
- By now you should be to the middle of your dish. Place the pepperoncinis in the middle (I arranged mine so they stood up - short of like the shrimp at the end of a spider sushi roll)
- Remember: you can't go wrong, just think decorative!
- Wrap in colored saran wrap for transportation and place a box of toothpicks beside the dish for people to use while spearing their food.
The Cookangelinaw St Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!