Easy delicious versatile authentic stir fryFrom modelk 6 years ago
- 1 lb of chicken, beef, pork, tofu or any meat of your choice (I prefer beef or chicken) shopping list
- 1 tbsp diced garlic, more or less to taste. shopping list
- 2 cups veggies of your choosing (i use different colors of bell peppers, broccoli, green beans, onion slivers, daikon, green onions, snow peas, etc...) shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1/4 c water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp fish sauce (nam pla), or soy sauce if the fish sauce is too much for you. shopping list
- 1/3 c oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up meat into bite size pieces. It is good if there is a little bone to cook with for extra flavor. And cut up the vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Heat your frying pan on medium-high heat. Add in the oil and garlic to lightly brown it.
- Add in meat and stir around until it is cooked through. Add in water and cover for 2-3 minutes. Stir in vegetables. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in fish sauce and oyster sauce and stir.
- Set temperature to low heat, cover and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve over a nice bed of rice or with some sticky rice! :)