Pomegranate Cranberry SauceFrom cookingwithcaitlin 5 years ago
How to make it
- Zest the orange (be sure not to press too hard and get the pith – the white part). Add the orange zest and dried cranberries to the pomegranate juice.
- Bring the pomegranate juice to a boil and boil until the cranberries plump.
- Remove the cranberries from the liquid and serve, or let sit at room temperature to thicken.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cookingwithcaitlin Cincinnati, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcookingwithcaitlin Cincinnati, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!