Creamy Chicken And Chile EnchiladasFrom barneswifemn 8 years ago
- 1 lb uncooked chicken breast strips shopping list
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 can (4.5oz) chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1 pkg flour tortillas-6 inch size shopping list
- 2 cans (10 oz) green chili enchilada sauce-green kind shopping list
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- lightly grease 13x9 glass baking dish.
- In 10 inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken over med-high heat until no longer pink in the middle.
- Add cream cheese and chilis; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon chicken filling onto tortillas; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes 0r until hot and cheese is melted.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating1 people
I made this last night...oh baby...I wish I could upload a picture, but all that's left are the dishes in the sink! This is a great recipe; it is super easy, and the flavors are amazing. I'll be making this a lot.debzy in Goldsby loved it