Slow Cooker Beef ChiliFrom slj6lori 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. of lean beef cubes cut into bite size shopping list
- 1 green pepper diced shopping list
- 1 red pepper diced shopping list
- 1 vidalia onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can of dark red kidney beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can of fire roasted tomatoes ( I like Hunts) shopping list
- 1 (28oz) can of crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 c. of low sodium beef broth (or stock if you like) shopping list
- 2 pks. of chili seasoning ( I like McCormick) shopping list
- 1 tblspn of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee' the peppers and onion in olive oil for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add with all other ingredients into a slow cooker and mix thoroughly. Cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips!
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!