Spinach Chicken ParmesanFrom goddoesmiracles 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl combine cheese and seasoning.
- Roll chicken pieces in cheese mixture to coat lightly. Set remaining cheese mixture aside.
- Arrange coated chicken pieces in an 8x8x2 inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, saute green onion in butter/margarine until tender. Stir in flour, then add milk all at once. Simmer, stirring, until bubbly.
- Stir in drained spinach and pimiento and mix together.
- Spoon spinach mixture over chicken and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and chicken juices run clear.