Mission Foods Chicken EnchiladasFrom otterpond 8 years ago
- * 10 Mission® corn tortillas heated shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- * 1 onion chopped shopping list
- * 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- * 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped shopping list
- * 1 pound cooked chicken, shredded shopping list
- * 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce shopping list
- * 1/2 cup jalapeno jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- * cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Saute onion and garlic in a large oiled skillet over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add chilies, chicken, and enchilada sauce; cook 2 minutes. Fold in cheese. Remove from heat.
- 3. Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup of chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam side down in an oiled (pan spray) baking pan. (tip: Dip each warmed tortilla in water, shake off excess before filling with ingredients.)
- 4. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes. Broil for 5 minutes and serve hot.
- Yields 5 servings
- Nutrition Information:
- Fat (g):13.6
- Protein (g):23.3
- Fiber (g):3.3