Glazed Venison RoastFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
How to make it
- the times do not reflect crock pot time
- Combine the above ingredients and cook in crockpot for 6+ hours. Remove from crockpot, place on a rack in a roasting pan and allow to sit for 15+ minutes while you make the following glaze:
- 2 Cups prepared Mustard
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp+ (to taste) ground clove
- Mix ingredients thoroughly and coat roast with glaze. Reserve remaining glaze mix to pass at the table as a sauce.
- Roast glazed venison for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.