Zucchini and Red Potatoe FrittataFrom chef_irish 4 years ago
- 6 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 ounce Pecarino-Romano, freshly grated shopping list
- black pepper, freshly ground shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 cup red potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In medium size bowl, mix together eggs, cheese, pepper (to taste), and salt.
- Heat 12-inch non-stick, oven safe sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add 1 tsp olive to pan. Add potatoes to pan and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium high heat. Add the zucchini slices and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Return the potatoes to the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, the egg mixture should be set on the bottom and begin to set up on top.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Place pan into oven and broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy.
- Serve immediately.