cobb saladFrom dors 7 years ago
- 1 bunch of roamaine lettuce - tear each leaves shopping list
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce - tear each leaves shopping list
- 1 medium size cucumber - cut 1in thick shopping list
- 2 pcs hard boiled egg - cut into 6 pcs,separate white to yolk shopping list
- 10 pcs baby potato - boil then stir fry with olive oil, garlic and oyster sauce with sprinkler of parsely or chives shopping list
- 1 small sugar bits - boil with a pinch of salt cut into bite sizecubes shopping list
- 2 pcs baby carrots - cut lengthwise shopping list
- 1 small size sweet onion - cut lengthwise shopping list
- 1 medium size tomato - cut lengthwise shopping list
How to make it
- you need a rectangular serving dish.
- put the washed and pattied dry lettuce at the bottom of serving dish.
- arrange all the ingredients as per kind / type on top of the lettuce.
- (show your artistic talent in arranging the vegetables)
- serve with your favorite dressing - vinagrette, thousand islands, ranch dressing.