VichyssoiseFrom corrinnej 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sweat leeks and mushrooms in vegetable oil until tender (without color) in a heavy gauge sauce pot
- Add chicken stock and potato. Bring to a boil simmer for 20 minutes until potato is fully cooked
- Add the Chavrie® and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour entire contents in a blender and puree or puree with a hand held mixer
- Strain through a fine chinois.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight and serve very cold
- Garnish with a dollop of Chavrie® in each chilled bowl