Taco Wings For The SuperbowlFrom kitchenwitchcooks 8 years ago
- TACO WINGS shopping list
- * 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1 envelope (approx. 1 1/4 ounces) taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- * 3 pounds chicken wings, tips removed, cut at the joints shopping list
- * 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- * 1 cup crushed Doritos or other corn chips shopping list
- Combine flour with taco seasoning Mix in a plastic food storage bag. Add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat thoroughly. shopping list
- Melt butter in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan (jelly roll pan size) or a large roasting pan. shopping list
- Add chicken to the pan turning over to coat well with the melted butter. roll chicken pieces in corn chips then return to the baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. shopping list
- Makes about 32 taco chicken wing appetizers. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!