Key Lime OatsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tbsp Splenda (or sugar) shopping list
- 3 tbsp fat-free plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp lime zest shopping list
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk fibre shopping list
- 1 tbsp graham cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, heat the oats, milk, water, and salt over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, about 10-12 minutes.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, mix the vanilla, Splenda, yogurt, lime juice, and lime zest until well blended. Set aside.
- When the oats are cooked to your taste (should be creamy and soft), add the psyllium and stir until incorporated.
- Pour into a serving bowl mix in the yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and serve.