No beer Peanut Butter WingsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, trimmed and separated shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar twin shopping list
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ginger shopping list
- 3 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a a bowl. Marinate for at least two hours at room temperature.
- Saving marinade, put wings on broiling rack and broil until browned and cooked through (about 20 minutes), basting wings with marinade about every 10 minutes. Transfer to platter and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!