Horseradish WingsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, disjointed and wing tips removed shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 5 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag. Knead occasionally for 2 hours.
- Cook on a grill or under a broiler. Cook for 10 minutes, then turn and baste with marinade. Cook an additional 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.