Beef and Potato Nacho CasseroleFrom indicatorsrule1 4 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion, divided shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (4oz) chopped green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1 can (16oz) red kidney beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 package (24oz) frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 can (11oz) nacho cheese soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and 1/2 cup onion in a skillet, drain excess fat. Stir in taco seasoning, water and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer 1 min. Spread meat mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Top with green chilies, beans, and potatoes.
- In mixing bowl, combine soup, milk, 1/4 cup onions, green pepper, sugar and Worcestershire sauce and pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.