Steak Sandwich KabobsFrom myszreesey 7 years ago
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning shopping list
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks shopping list
- 6 ounces focaccia bread, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® pure olive oil shopping list
- 3 slices provolone cheese, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 cups deli coleslaw shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning. Alternately thread the beef, red pepper, bread cubes and onion onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers; brush with oil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Top with cheese; grill 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw and walnuts. Serve with kabobs.