Easy Cheese and Broccoli SoupFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 bunch broccoli shopping list
- 1 bouillon cube, vegetable shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/8 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pound swiss cheese, grated shopping list
- 16 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup cashews, ground shopping list
How to make it
- Saute broccoli in butter for 10 minutes.
- Using blender combine all of the ingredients together.
- As blender fills, transfer liquid to soup pot and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Good with muffins or corn bread.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pot Luck Entertaining101 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Soup Is Good Food59 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Feeding A Crowd39 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members