Poppy Seed Chicken CasseroleFrom janetk 7 years ago
- 2 Cups instant rice cooked per instructions( or 1 Cup uncooked long-grain rice cooked in 2 cups of water). shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 4 cups cooked, cubed chicken meat shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crushed buttery round crackers shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2. Cook rice according to package directions.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix the soup, sour cream, poppy seeds, and dill weed.
- 4. Stir in the chicken and cooked rice then spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 5. In a small bowl, mix the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the casserole.
- 6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookjanetk Winnsboro, LA
The Rating2 people
lovin this one delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Made this for dinner last night. Your recipe doesn't list an amount for the rice, so I improvised. I don't care for minute rice, so I cooked 1 cup of regular white rice in 2 cups of water for about 20 minutes (obviously this adds to the prep time)....morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!