Asparagus With Quails Eggs And ProsciuttoFrom astrochef 8 years ago
- 12 Ounces asparagus spears, trimmed shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper, To Taste shopping list
- 12 Whole quail eggs shopping list
- 4 Slices prosciutto shopping list
- 2 Medium Fresh plum tomatoes, skinned, seeded and diced shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon truffle oil, for drizzling shopping list
How to make it
- Peel the asparagus stalks, leaving the tips intact. Preheat a ridged griddle/grill. bruise the asparagus with olive oil and cook turning, for 3-4 minutes, until tender and charred. Season lightly and put to one side until cold. Cook the quails eggs in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and plunge into cold water. Once cool peel and carefully halve the eggs. Grill the prosciutto slices until crisp and golden, leave to cool, then break in half. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus, quails eggs and prosciutto slices on 4 serving plates, scatter over the diced tomatoes and spoon over the dressing add a generous drizzle of truffle oil and serve
The Cookastrochef London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!