Salsa Chicken And Rice CasseroleFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 11/3c uncooked white rice shopping list
- 22/3c water shopping list
- 4 skinless,boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2c shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1(10.75 oz)can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1(10.75 )oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 11/2c mild salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Place rice and water in saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,cover,and simmer 20 mins.
- Meanwhile,place chicken breast halves in large saucepan,and fill pan with water. Bring to a boil and cook 20 mins,or till done.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9x13" baking dish.
- In med. bowl,combine monteray jack and cheddar cheeses. In a seperate bowl,mix together cream of chicken soup,cream of mushroom soup,onion and salsa.
- Layer 1/2 of the rice,1/2 of the chicken,1/2 of the soup and salsa mixture and 1/2 of the cheese mixture in prepared dish. Repeat layers,ending with cheese.
- Bake for 40 mins or till bubbly.
- Could also add a small can of mild green chilies
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Love the addition of salsa here and cheeses here! Does sound so cheesy and delish!juels in Clayton loved it
THIS SOUNDS GREAT! I LOVE MEXICAN DISHES!HIGH 5!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
This Sounds Fabulous...High 5555555555chef_irish in Gainesville loved it