Hooters Buffalo Chicken WingsFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
- vegetable oil (for frying ) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup Crystal louisiana hot sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 10 chicken wing pieces shopping list
- On the side: shopping list
- Bleu cheese dressing shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F. You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely - an inch or so deep at least.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients well-blended.
- Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them. Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly. Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.)
- Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain. But don't let them sit too long, because you want to serve the wings hot.
- Quickly put the wings into a large bowl. Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all of the wings evenly. You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this. Put all the wings inside the container, add the sauce, put on the lid, then shake. Serve with bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
Mmmmmmmmm......Slurp.........Me Drooling! LOL!meals4abby in Valders loved it
DROOL IS THE WORD! SIGN MY UP! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
YUM, wish I had these for supper tonight. Sound great, you have my 5 also.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!