Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Garlic BreadFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 10 medium cloves garlic with skins left on shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pound loaf Italian bread halved lengthwise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 500.
- Toast garlic cloves in small skillet over medium heat shaking pan occasionally for 8 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle skin and mince cloves.
- Using fork mash garlic, butter, cheeses, mustard and salt in bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Spread cut sides of loaf evenly with butter mixture then season with pepper.
- Transfer loaf halves buttered side up onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake reversing position of baking sheet in oven from front to back halfway through.
- Bake until golden brown and toasted about 10 minutes.
- Cut each half into 2” slices and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!