Pork Chops with Apple StuffingFrom chatombreux 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat olive oil and 1 Tbsp butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until butter melts and starts to bubble.
- Add chops to skillet and cook 8-10 minutes, turning once.
- Remove chops and cover to keep warm.
- Melt remaining 2 Tbsp butter in skillet.
- Cook apples and onion in butter 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until onions are tender.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Remove from heat. Nestle chops into stuffing and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookchatombreux Gloucester City, US
- Not added to any groups yet!