One Dish Crab QuicheFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 refrigerated fluted pie crust shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped vidalia onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped blanched drained fresh chard shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup diced swiss cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened and cut into 1/2" squares shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Line pie plate with pie crust.
- In a large bowl thoroughly whisk the eggs.
- Add and mix together all other items listed above except crabmeat.
- Lastly stir in gently the crabmeat and pour into pie dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove and dust with paprika and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!