Stuffed Shells with BroccoliFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 24 Jumbo Shells, uncooked shopping list
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. shredded onion shopping list
- 2 14 1/2-oz. cans crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Stir together until well blended.
- Pour about 1 cup tomatoes over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, breaking up tomatoes with a fork.
- Spoon 1 round tablespoon of cheese mixture into each shell and place open-side up in an even layer in the pan.
- Pour remaining tomatoes over and around shells. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 375 F for about 25 minutes until heated through, and serve.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!