Fruity Congealed SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 ounce package fruit flavored gelatin mix shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 32 ounces large curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 15-1/4 ounce can fruit cocktail drained shopping list
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks drained shopping list
- 11 ounce can mandarin orange segments shopping list
- 1 apple peeled, cored and diced shopping list
- 1 banana peeled and sliced shopping list
- 10 ounce jar maraschino cherries drained shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare gelatin according to package substituting 1 cup cold water with 1 cup crushed ice.
- Place gelatin into freezer until almost congealed.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat until smooth then fold cream cheese into gelatin.
- Add cottage cheese, fruit cocktail, pineapple, oranges, apples, banana, cherries and walnuts.
- Mix well then pour into mold or dish and refrigerate until completely set.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!