Banana Date Nut Mini MuffinsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1c mashed ripe bananas(about 2 medium) shopping list
- 3/4c sugar shopping list
- 1/3c unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 3Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4c flour shopping list
- 3/4c whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2c quick cooking oats shopping list
- 11/2tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/3c chopped dates shopping list
- 1/4c finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,beat bananas,sugar applesauce,oil and egg till well blended. Combine the flours,oats,baking powder and baking soda;gradually beat into banana mixture till blended. Stir in the dates,walnuts and lemon peel.
- Coat miniature muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners;fill half full with batter.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 14 mins. or till toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 5 mins before removing from pans to wire racks.