Blueberry Congealed SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 small packages blackberry gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 15 ounce can blueberries shopping list
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple drained with juice reserved shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Drain liquid from blueberry and pineapple into cup and add enough water to make 1 cup liquid.
- Stir juice mixture, blueberries and crushed pineapple into gelatin and pour into mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla and spread over gelatin.
- Sprinkle cream cheese layer with chopped pecans then chill 30 minutes and invert and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!