Crumbly Green Bean Casserole With CheeseFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 pounds canned green beans shopping list
- 4 ounces swiss cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion in butter 1 minute then blend in flour, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add milk then cook until smooth and remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Mix beans and cheese then spread 1/3 beans in casserole and put a layer of sauce over the beans.
- Alternate layers ending with the beans.
- Combine corn flakes and melted butter then spread on casserole.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!