Pasta With Pimiento Alfredo SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add pasta and boil 8 minutes.
- Add broccoli then boil 3 minutes or until pasta and broccoli are firm tender.
- Pour in a colander and drain well then set aside.
- In a blender puree soup, pimientos and milk until smooth.
- Scrape into pasta pot then bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add pasta, broccoli and parmesan then toss well to mix.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!