Spaghetti PeperoncinoFrom taytan 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the garlic. Then crush the garlic with a wooden spoon. Or you can use a garlic press.
- Remove the chili seeds. If you dont, the mix will be very spicy.
- Add the olive oil and the crushed garlic to a saute' pan over medium heat, tilting it slightly. When the garlic starts to steam and small bubbles apear, reduce to low heat.
- Gently saute' the garlic until it turns a golden brown. Tear or cut the red chillies into small pieces. Add them to the pan and tun off the heat. Stir in the parsley and take the pan off the stove.
- Now it's time for spaghetti. Fill a sauce pan with plenty of water and bring it to a boil. Add salt to the water. Then add the spaghetti leaning it against sides of pan. Reduce to medium heat.
- Keep the water at a gentle simmer, refer to the cooking time on the package of the spaghetti. Transfer 1/2 a cup of the cooking water to a small bowl. Check if its ready.
- Turn of heat and drain spaghetti off from water.
- Put the pan with the garlic in it back on the stove.
- Add a third of the cooking water you saved into the pan and heat over medium heat. Move the pan back and forth a little so the water and the oil mix fully. Mix rest of water in.
- Add the spaghetti to the rest of the mix. Stir briskly. Season with salt. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil. It's ready to eat!