Holiday Cranberry Nut CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2-1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups self rising flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 3 cups ground raw cranberries shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil then add 1 cup flour and the vanilla.
- Use one cup of flour to flour the cranberries and nuts then stir in last.
- Bake at 350 in a large loaf pan for 1 hour.
- Combine glaze ingredients then bring to a boil.
- Pour on cake as soon as cake is removed from the oven.
- Allow to stand until completely cooled.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!