Sour Cream CornbreadFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat skillet in 450˚ oven until skillet is very hot.
- While oven and skillet are heating, beat eggs in mixing bowl; stir in other ingredients.
- Remove skillet from oven and pour in about 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and tilt skillet or use basting brush to spread oil over the bottom and sides.
- Pour batter into the hot, oiled skillet. Bake until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!