Winter Pesto Pasta With ShrimpFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 12 ounce uncooked fettuccine shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh kale stems removed shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into bite size pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Puree kale, basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and salt in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt then place oil in large skillet.
- Sauté shrimp and red bell pepper in skillet over medium low heat for 4 minutes.
- When pasta is done drain well and transfer to serving bowl.
- Add kale mixture and toss well then add shrimp and bell pepper tossing gently.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!