Beefy Spinach RavioliFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 3 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 16 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 6 ounces tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 ounces rigatoni pasta uncooked shopping list
- 10 ounces frozen spinach chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 medium eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef, garlic and onion in a large skillet then drain off any excess fat.
- Add tomato sauce and tomato paste, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper then simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just softened but not quite done.
- Drain and rinse with cold water then put back into pan in which it was cooked.
- Add cooked spinach, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, eggs and parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture in a rectangular greased baking dish then top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle more grated parmesan cheese on top then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!