Succotash Salad With Creamy Basil DressingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup frozen baby lima beans shopping list
- 8 ounces green beans trimmed and cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 16 ounce can red kidney beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh corn kernels shopping list
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 large tomatoes sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Bring large saucepan of salted water to boil then add lima beans and cook 2 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook until all beans are just tender about 4 minutes longer.
- Drain well then rinse beans under cold water and drain well again.
- Transfer to large bowl then add kidney beans, corn and onion.
- Puree 3/4 cup basil, yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar in blender.
- Add dressing to bean mixture then toss to blend well.
- Season salad with salt and pepper then spoon salad onto platter.
- Surround with tomato slices then sprinkle remaining basil over salad and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!