Raspberry Vinegar Pork TenderloinFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 1” thick shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar divided shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves sliced thin shopping list
- 2 tomatoes seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- fresh raspberries to garnish shopping list
- sage to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet then add oil and brown pork on each side over high heat.
- Pour off oil then reduce heat to medium low and add 2 tablespoons vinegar and garlic.
- Cover then simmer 10 minutes and remove pork to heated container and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining vinegar then stir up browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Raise heat and boil until vinegar is reduced to a thick glaze.
- Add tomatoes, sage, parsley and chicken stock then boil until liquid is reduced to half.
- Strain sauce and season with salt and pepper then spoon over chops.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and sage.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!