Chicken And Cabbage Stir-fryFrom amandal 6 years ago
- 5 raw chicken legs shopping list
- 1 boil in bag of rice shopping list
- 2 chciken boullian cubes shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 -1 1/2 - tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- couple small splashes of soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken in med. size pot with water filled almost to top with 2 boullian cubes in the water til done.
- After chicken is done, take out and place on plate to shred from bone.
- In same water you boiled chicken in, boil the bag of rice for 10 min. in the same water.
- After rice is done, take out of water and place in bowl to drain.
- Keep using the same water that you used to boil chicken legs and rice in, now you add to the water the shredded cabbage, boil for 10 min. til soft.
- Drain the cabbage.
- Add oil to wok or skillet, mix in the chicken, and cabbage, onion powder, ginger, stir-fry for about 5-6 min.
- Add the eggs and scramble in same skillet.
- Next add the rice and black pepper and a few small splashes of soy sauce, cook for about 2-3 min. longer.
- Add additional ginger, and pepper if desired.
- Also good with broccoli added!