Shrimp in Moroccan Style Tomato SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced lime zest shopping list
- 28 ounce can chopped tomatoes drained shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled shrimp shopping list
- Minced fresh cilantro for garnish shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Put olive oil in a deep skillet and turn heat to medium high.
- When oil is heated add ginger and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Add spices and cook stirring for 30 seconds then add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Stir and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Add shrimp then cook stirring occasionally until shrimp are cooked through about 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning then serve over white rice garnished with cilantro and lime wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!