Apples Grilled in Parchment PaperFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Quarter apples through core then remove and discard core and cut into thin slices.
- Place slices in medium bowl then add cranberries, maple syrup, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine then cut 4 pieces of baking parchment paper about 12x15” each.
- Spoon 1/4 of apple mixture into center of each piece and dot with 1/4 of the butter.
- Bring two long ends of each piece of paper together and fold several times to seal top of packet.
- Twist other ends of paper in opposite directions to close packets.
- Grill packets over direct medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve in packets or pour mixture from each packet into a separate bowl and serve with ice cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!