3 Ingredient Fettuccine AlfredoFrom jkstern 10 years ago
How to make it
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and Parmesan until creamy.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine according to package instructions until al dente, about 12 minutes.
- Reserve about 1/2 cup of cooking water; drain pasta.
- Return fettuccine to warm pot.
- Toss pasta with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
- Add more pasta water, as needed.
- Serve with additional cheese.
The Cookjkstern Long Island City, NY
The Rating9 people
Love it, Love it! Close to my recipe!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
im a simple cook..... i make a lot of stuff up and this is how i make alfredo sauce too.... good to know im on the right track..plain0me63 in Temple loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!