Easy Fudge CookisFrom chefbaudri 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl, by hand, until dough forms.
- Dust hands with confectioner's sugar and form dough into 1 " balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place 2 inches apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes o until center is just set. Chewy and gooey!
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating3 people
My neighbor use to make these, they were good.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
My friend from the YMCA makes these and as soon as they finish baking, she add a chocolate after-dinner mint to the top. These are delightful, baudri! 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
have u ever tried too make a omelet with melted cheese inside it with parsley?
its so delicious!werewolf in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!